Education Programs for Peers
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a free, eight session education program for adults with mental health conditions who are looking to better understand themselves and their recovery. This program includes activities, discussions and informative videos.
- The course is taught by trained leaders with lived experience
- All instruction and course materials are free to class participants
What You’ll Gain
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a safe, confidential space. The course provides an opportunity for mutual support and growth. Experience compassion and understanding from people who relate to your experiences. This is a place to learn more about recovery in an accepting environment.
What does the course include? NAMI Peer-to-Peer helps you:
- Set a vision and goals for the future
- Partner with health care providers
- Develop confidence for making decisions
- Practice relaxation and stress reduction tools
- Share your story
- Strengthen relationships
- Enhance communication skills
- Learn about mental health treatment options
Course begins: Tuesday, May 14
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: Beachwood 44122
Registration is necessary. For more information or to reserve a space please contact Kari Kepic, Peer Support Specialist, at 216-875-7776 or Terri Miller, Family and Peer Program Coordinator at email@example.com